Overview of ASTM C231 – Typical Examination Method for Air Content material of Freshly Blended Concrete by the Pressure Method.
This is a check needed to go the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Area Technician Certification Method — “Concrete Area Tests Technician—Grade I.” A Concrete Area Tests Technician—Grade I is an specific who has demonstrated the expertise and skill to appropriately conduct and report the outcomes of 7 fundamental area tests on freshly blended concrete.
The plan requires a functioning expertise of the following ASTM check approaches and techniques:
● C1064/C1064M – Temperature of Freshly Blended Hydraulic-Cement Concrete
● C172 – Sampling Freshly Blended Concrete
● C143/C143M – Slump of Hydraulic-Cement Concrete
● C138/C138M – Density (Device Pounds), Yield, and Air Content material (Gravimetric) of Concrete
● C231 – Air Content material of Freshly Blended Concrete by the Pressure Method
● C173/C173M – Air Content material of Freshly Blended Concrete by the Volumetric Method
Post time: Nov-24-2016